Friday, December 16, 2011

Med mine venner

#2: "With my friends"
Study abroad wouldn't have been the same without the best study abroad friends anyone could ask for!  As much as I'd like to write an eloquent post describing how much these people mean to me, it will probably just be sappy and totally fail to do them justice.  Instead, I'll just post some pictures of these beautiful people.  From my friends in Copenhagen to the Stonehill kids who took Amy and me in on our travels, you guys have been the absolute best, and I can't begin to thank you enough!  Vi ses!  (See you!)

The new friends....










The old friends...












The best Danish family a girl could ask for...






And finally, the BEST friend.  The girl who put up with my craziness for four months, who stalks my blog religiously, who has the same birthday and freckle as me, who switches our contact lenses, and who Copenhagen won't be the same without!

From Boston..

to Copenhagen..

to Helsingør...

to Dublin..

to Galway..

to Galway ON HALLOWEEN..

to London (with Danielle!)..

to Paris..

to Prague..

to Salzburg..

to Florence..

to Rome!


Here's to the greatest four months with the greatest people!

No comments:

Post a Comment